Instructions / Terms:
(1) Note the assigned number, which may be found with the photo of each bit (e.g. BL063)
(2) Send us an e-mail with the assigned number of the bit.
(3) JRDA will forward your request to the owner of the bit.
(4) Bit owners may require a $10 deposit, to be returned to borrower upon completion of loan period.
(5) The standard loan period is 2 weeks.
(4) JRDA does not guarantee the availability of any specific bit. JRDA and bit owners are not liable for any accidents or injury caused by any bit, or the misuse or breaking of any bit.
(5) Non-returned bits (past 30 days without prior arrangement), or damaged bits, will be subject to market replacement value charge.